“…nothing brings a community together like having something to disagree on” says Nicholas Wong
- This ‘disagreement’ has gone on for too long…a ‘SOLUTION’ would be to allow dilbit laden tankers to travel the least risky route on our coast, not Port of Vancouver or the Salish Sea…… then into open Pacific waters…
- Canada exists, as we know it ,because of its exports !
- the Prime Minister counselled that ..”governments issue permits…but ONLY communities give permission .Good counsel !More government sound counsel , “We need to be basing our decisions and policies on facts, on evidence and on SCIENCE ,said the Science Minister when announcing a Government plan to appoint a Science Officer !
- OK Mr. PM ,instruct our scientists to produce an independent marine route ‘risk assessment’ to locate the least risky routes on the BC coast .and export even more bitumen !
- …and then follow up with your offer “for Ottawa …to mediate this pipeline” issue…”
- only the PM can make this happen !